Monday, July 4, 2011


www.Dirtyfootprints-Studio.com


Guess what I am doing today.  I am going to paint like a wild woman and challenge my gremlins.  I need some soul nourishment and this laptop isn't going to give it to me....in fact I think sometimes my computer is quietly sucking the life out of me.

When I started the excavation of Miss Paisley, one of the orders of business was to make art, to reconnect to the artist in me, but I didn't set any specific goal so here it is.  Art in any form everyday for the next 30 days.   

Today I am working on a page in my Art Journal and breaking out a new canvas and acrylics.  I want to make something colorful and messy.....I don't care much about the end product, I just need to create today. I'll let you know how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment