Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Get Messy

Good is towing the line, being behaved, being quiet, being passive, fitting in, being liked, and great is being messy, having a belly, speaking your mind, standing up for what you believe in, fighting for another paradigm, not letting people talk you out of what you know to be true.”~ Eve Ensler

One of the things I love most about painting is getting messy.  I love paint on my hands and elbows, even my nose and feet.  It feels rebelious, it makes me feel alive...and makes me a work of art too (well, I'm that anyway-even without the paint).  Life is kinda that way too.  You gotta get in and get messy to get to the good stuff and create your work of art. 

Do something messy today-get your hands in the paint, clay (playdough works),  bread dough, mud, frosting....doesn't matter/  Play!  Get Messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment